Status: 03.04.2020 12:00
Due to the current government decision, our Service Center at Zelinkagasse 12, 1010 Vienna is closed from now until further notice. Please note that you can only reach us by phone or preferably by E-Mail!
The safety and health of our customers and employees are our top priorities. Even in this exceptional situation, we do everything to be there for you and take care of your concerns. Please understand, however, that there may be delays in answering inquiries!
Operation of the Youth Hostels:
Due to official regulations and to protect our employees and our guests, our Youth Yostels in Austria are closed until further notice. (at least until April 13th, 2020)
All Youth Hostels are closed at least until April 24th, 2020. Our Youth Hostels can still be reached by e-mail. However, we ask for your understanding that due to the current exceptional situation, it may take a little longer for us to respond:
- 1200 Vienna Brigittenau, E-Mail email@example.com
- 1070 Vienna Myrthengasse, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Pölten, E-Mail email@example.com
- Krems, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ulmerfeld, E-Mail email@example.com
- Neu Nagelberg, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linz, E-Mail email@example.com
- St. Gilgen, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mondsee, E-Mail email@example.com
- Bad Ischl, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Klagenfurt, E-Mail email@example.com
- Villach, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Velden Cap Wörth, E-Mail email@example.com
- Heiligenblut, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
1200 Vienna Brigittenau, 1070 Vienna Myrthengasse, St. Pölten, Krems, Ulmerfeld, Neu Nagelberg, Linz, St. Gilgen, Mondsee, Bad Ischl, Klagenfurt, Villach, Velden Cap Wörth, Heiligenblut
1) In principle:
Cancellations that have been inevitable since 13.03.2020 due to official orders are not subject to cancellation fees.
All stays until April 24, 2020 will be cancelled without cancellation fees. For all stays after April 24, 2020, we recommend that teachers wait until they cancel, otherwise cancellation fees will have to be charged in accordance with the cancellation policy. However, this only applies if the Federal Government's orders are not extended beyond April 24, 2020.
3) School events:
School events, regional educational programs that are cancelled by the responsible authority will be booked out and refunded without cancellation fees.
It is best to contact your booked youth hostel by email to receive information about the individual cancellation conditions and regulations. The contact details can be found on your reservation confirmation or on the direct website of the hostel.
5) Individual travellers:
The cancellation conditions apply of the respective booking platform you used to book. In case of direct bookings, the current travel warnings or official instructions as given in points 1) and 2) are taken into account. In addition, the respective individual cancellation policies of the respective hostels apply. If Youth Hostels are closed because of official orders or if a closure is ordered based on an official recommendation, no cancellation fees can be charged.
* Legal notice: These guidelines serve as informal orientation for guests and to relieve the receptionists. Errors, printing and typesetting errors reserved.
Please stay at home and support this measures - together we can make it and we will overcome this situation. We look forward to welcoming you again soon. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!
CEO Head Office OEJHV