Validity: School Year 2023/2024
- Visit to the State Museum Carinthia-Rudolfinum
- At the heart of the NEWLY opened Rudolfinum lies the interplay between the past, present, and future.
- Visit to the State House / Coat of Arms Hall
- Bus ride to Launsdorf followed by a walk to the medieval castle, Hochosterwitz.
- Guided tour of Hochosterwitz Castle
- Return to Klagenfurt
- Visit to the Carinthian Open-Air Museum in Maria Saal
- Dinner at the accommodation
- Visit to the Happ reptile zoo, visit the small world at Lake Wörthersee – minimundus, lunch
- Program A: City tour of Klagenfurt: With state-certified tour guides, we get to know the state capital better in a playful manner (Alter Platz, Neuer Platz, Wienergasse, Kramergasse, Renngasse, Klagenfurt Cathedral) or
- Program B: Wörthersee boat trip: Klagenfurt – Maria Wörth – back to Klagenfurt, planetarium
- Programm C: JUMPWORLD.ONE
- JUMPWORLD.ONE is more than just a trampoline park and is located right next to the stadium in Klagenfurt
- It is the largest and most modern trampoline park in Carinthia, featuring 90 creative jump elements, including a Ninja Warrior area, halfpipe trampoline, wall run, freefall tower, parkour area, outdoor pump track, and much more
- Dinner at the Youth Hostel
- Evening program: Magic Show with “Magic Gerhard”
- Visit to the City Parish Tower with the Tower Keeper
- Visit to the Klagenfurt City Theater or the Klagenfurt Observatory or the Carinthian State Archives
- Tour of the Klagenfurt Professional Fire Department
- Subsequent journey back home
Subject to short-term changes to the program on site!
Youth Hostel Klagenfurt:
The Youth Hostel Klagenfurt offers 4- to 6-bed rooms with shower / toilet, single / double room and barrier-free rooms are also available. A large event hall, seminar and lounge rooms, bouldering hall, free WiFi in the entire house, a rich breakfast buffet and a new, cozy café in the lobby are waiting for you!
Price per Pupil:
From EUR 185,90
Overnight stays, meals, bus package on site, visits, tour guide
The participating teachers receive a flat rate + overnight stay + eventual travel expenses (upon receipt). The form provided in the management must be used for the settlement. The submission is made by official channels. The accompanying person pays € 126.00 for meals and overnight stays. (depending on program)
Information & booking:
OEJHV Carinthia, Phone: + 43 (0) 463 / 23 00 19, Email: email@example.com