Validity: School Year 2020/2021
- Guided tour of the Wissens.wert.welt BLUE CUBE and visit to the country house
- Lunch, then a bus ride to Launsdorf and a walk to the medieval Hochosterwitz Castle (incl. Guided tour)
- Return to Klagenfurt: visit the Carinthian open-air museum
- Dinner in the neighborhood, evening program: magic show with “Magic Gerhard”
- Visit to the Happ reptile zoo, visit the small world at Lake Wörthersee – minimundus, lunch
- Program A: City tour of Klagenfurt: With state-certified tour guides, we get to know the state capital better in a playful manner (Alter Platz, Neuer Platz, Wienergasse, Kramergasse, Renngasse, Klagenfurt Cathedral) or
- Program B: Wörthersee boat trip: Klagenfurt – Maria Wörth – back to Klagenfurt, planetarium
- Programm C: Educational Lab in Lakeside Park
- BIKO goes MINT – Lego We Do 2.0 – We design and program with LEGO or
- We get to know 3D printers and other modern machines in the Smart Lab.
- Dinner at the Youth Hostel
- Evening program: film screening at the Youth Hostel
- Trip to public service broadcaster ORF Carinthia: Here we learn more about the work of our radio and TV stars.
- Visit to the Klagenfurt City Theater or the Klagenfurt Observatory
- Visit to the Klagenfurt fire department
- Lunch at the Youth Hostel, departure
Subject to short-term changes to the program on site!
Youth Hostel Klagenfurt:
The Youth Hostel Klagenfurt offers 4- to 6-bed rooms with shower / toilet, single / double room and barrier-free rooms are also available. A large event hall, seminar and lounge rooms, bouldering hall, free WiFi in the entire house, a rich breakfast buffet and a new, cozy café in the lobby are waiting for you!
Price per Pupil:
Overnight stays, meals, bus package on site, visits, tour guide
The participating teachers receive a flat rate + overnight stay + eventual travel expenses (upon receipt). The form provided in the management must be used for the settlement. The submission is made by official channels. The accompanying person pays € 99.00 for meals and overnight stays.
Information & booking:
OEJHV Carinthia, Phone: + 43 (0) 463 / 23 00 19, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org