The Salzkammergut region is the ideal place to spend a weekend before Christmas. The towns are enlightened and maybe there is snow. If it is very cold a glass of mulled wine and roasted chestnuts make you feel warm again.
Just spend a day in Bad Ischl and visit the museum. In one oft he rooms the Christmas story is told by more than 300 Salzkammergut figurines.
For the other day you get a day-ticket for Lake Wolfgangsee to see the picturesque Advent markets of St. Gilgen, St. Wolfgang and Strobl.
- 2 nights comfort incl. breakfast in a two-bedded room at the
Youth Hostels St. Gilgen or Bad Ischl
- museum of Bad Ischl 1 admission
- Zauner-Cafe voucher of 5 Euros
- Salzkammergut thermal spa 1 admission for 4 hours
- 1 cup of mulled wine or tea you can take the cup with you
- Wolfgangsee boat trip to Strobl, St. Wolfgang and St. Gilgen
- local tax parking upon availability
- offer valid from: Advent season 2021
- Adults from 139,- Euro
- Children (3-15 years) from 83,- Euro
- Prices, programme, terms and conditions are subject to change.
Mondseestraße 7-11, 5340 St. Gilgen
Am Rechensteg 5, 4820 Bad Ischl
Valid period: Advent 2021
Photo: © Austria Info – Österreich Werbung / Burgstaller