Spend your family holidays at one of the most beautiful spots in the Salzkammergut region: at Lake Wolfgangsee. The romantic village of St. Gilgen and its nice youth hostel are ideal for a varied program.
One thing you should not miss is a boat trip to the picturesque villages of St. Wolfgang and Strobl. If you want to go hiking, take the cable car to the mountain of Zwoelferhorn with its beautiful trails in the alpine landscape.
A very interesting trip takes you to the salt mine of Hallein and the village of Celts nearby. Children will love to spend an afternoon in the indoor and outdoor playground of the Abarena.
- 3 or 6 nights including halfboard in a quad room with shower/toilet
- Local taxes, parking space, welcome package, a bottle of water per room, programme
- Programme one day ticket for the ship, one ride with the summer toboggan run, museum of international instruments
- Additional programme long stay admission to the saltmine of Hallein and the village of Celts (for children older than 4), admission to the Abarena-playground
- Prices adults 3 nights: from 134,- Euro 6 nights: from 267,- Euro
- Prices children 6-14,9 years 3 nights: from 84,- Euro 6 nights: from 176,- Euro
- Prices children 4-5,9 years 3 nights: from 62,- Euro 6 nights: from 133,- Euro
- Children 0-3,9 years free
- Valid from 28th of April to 27th of October 2019
5340 St. Gilgen