New on our website: Subscribe to Hostelling International’s Global Community of Travellers and receive monthly news about international travel, experiences and special offers! Say HI to our Newsletter… 🙂
QUERFELDEIN, the travel magazine for our members, will be realeased shortly as edition 1/2019 end of May.
- Venice: In the footsteps of Commissario Brunetti – Travel report by Stefan Veigl
- Krems and the Wachau: From wine to culture and student city – Travel report by Stefan Veigl
- With the bike through the Salzkammergut: Guest article by Maximilian Lichtenberger
- News/Stories from Carinthia: New lobby in Klagenfurt with café, new playground in Cap Wörth
- Art project: with children and young people in the youth hostel Neu Nagelberg
- Culinary journey: in the kitchens of this world in the 1200 Vienna Brigittenau
QUERFELDEIN, the travel magazine for our members, has been released as edition 2/2018 in October.
Content (in German only):
- Bilbao: A city reinvents itself – travel report by Stefan Veigl
- Bolzano: Strolling as in the Middle Ages – travel report by Stefan Veigl
- News / Stories: New climbing hall in Klagenfurt, BFI Apprentice Games Cap Wörth
- Postalm: My Winter Magic at Yout Hostel St. Gilgen
- A new baby in Upper Austria: the Youth Hostel Braunau
Cover Photo: Stefan Veigl