We are back for you! Our teams are really looking forward to welcoming you again!
Information about the open youth hostels:
|Youth Hostel Velden Cap Wörth||29.05.2020|
|Youth Hostel Villach||29.05.2020|
|Youth Hostel St. Gilgen||29.05.2020|
|Youth Hostel Mondsee||29.05.2020|
|Youth Hostel Bad Ischl||29.05.2020|
|Youth Hostel Linz||05.06.2020|
|Youth Hostel Klagenfurt||12.06.2020|
|Youth Hostel Krems||15.06.2020|
|Youth Hostel St. Pölten||15.06.2020|
|1200 Vienna Youth Hostel Brigittenau||26.06.2020|
|1200 Vienna Brigittenau Youth Palace||26.06.2020|
|Youth Hostel Heiligenblut||04.07.2020|
|Youth Hostel Neu Nagelberg||will be announced soon|
|Youth Hostel Schloss Ulmerfeld||will be announced soon|
|1070 Vienna Youth Hostel Myrthengasse||Closed until further notice|
A great summer is coming. The forecasts promise wonderful temperatures and dream days. We are highly motivated and are in the starting blocks for our guests! We will make the best of our new working conditions for you and make every effort to give you carefree holidays! In addition to the measures and precautions, you can be sure of one thing: we want to give you your well-deserved vacation and are happy to assist you as hosts as usual.
The safety for our guests is of course our top priority, but above all we want to offer you a nice, relaxed & sporty family vacation. Above all, we appeal to the personal responsibility of our guests. We will create ideal conditions for you to ensure a safe holiday.
I am a guest … do I have to behave differently?
In addition to the hygiene rules (washing hands, no shaking hands, etc.), we would ask you to pay attention to these recommendations:
- At least 1 meter away from other people, people from the same household, fellow travelers in the same apartment or groups of people traveling together
- Wear mouth and nose protection in the entrance and reception area
- This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 or to people who cannot be expected to do so for health reasons
- Pay contactless if possible – preferably pay the invoice with a card
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs
- Mouth and nose protection will be part of your holiday luggage this year, but is not required in most areas of the hostel
Safety for our Team
- In coordination with health experts, we work on new safety and hygiene concepts for our hostels and train our team on the current measures.
- In order to protect our guests and employees, the House and health rules are pointed out and informed.
- Our employees naturally wear a face mask / visor and disinfect and clean their hands regularly.