Various activities enable you to discover your own limits, master tasks together and share great experiences. The perfect outdoor package can be put together from the following activities:
- Survival: How to survive in the wild (building shelters, food, first aid, etc.)
- River surfing: The students are secured with a belt and stand on the riverboard in the flow of the Traun river and learn to glide over the waves.
- High ropes course: The high elements in the trees offer the possibility, within a secure framework, to push yourself to your limits or to cross them.
- Power swing
- Raft building / traversing the Traun: Team spirit and the will to build something together that can withstand the use of white water as well as good swimming skills are the prerequisites for this unique experience.
- Canyoning: A little skill is required to wade and climb through a small gorge – very attractive
- Aqua-Fun: On whitewaterboards you swim and dive through a varied section of the Traun. Cliff jumping is one of them.
- Box climbing: Who can build the highest stack of boxes? If the stack tips, the climbing rope brakes.
In cooperation with Outback Adventure Center Bad Goisern (www.outback.at).
Approximately 2.5 hours with trainer and equipment, group size per activity 10-12 people.
Extra booking price per person and activity
from EUR 30,00
The price includes management and organization, trainer, necessary material for the activity, liability insurance during the activity.
Information & booking:
Am Rechensteg 5
4820 Bad Ischl